Smith-Bridgman & Company Keys, 1862-1919

Smith-Bridgman & Company Keys, 1862-1919

Smith-Bridgman & Company opened in 1862 on the east side of Saginaw Street. Located on the Brockway Block, between Kearsley and First Streets, the store would find success in Flint for over 100 years. This plaque displays the original keys to the first store, used from 1862 through 1919.

 
 
 
© 2016 Flint Cultural Center Corporation. All Rights Reserved.